Please note that these recipes are generated by Machine-Learning and we can only make our best effort to respect your dietary preferences.
- 2 cups durian flesh
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the durian flesh in a blender and blend until smooth.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the coconut milk, honey, and vanilla extract over medium heat until the mixture is hot but not boiling.
- Add the durian puree to the saucepan and stir until combined.
- Transfer the mixture to a shallow container and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Scoop the ice cream into bowls and serve.